Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017

Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017
Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017

Monday, November 14, 2011

Chores -- Monday, Nov. 14, 2011

Chores are done: laundry, grocery shopping, post office, Ace Hardware, chicken tostado lunch at Pollo Asado (not really a chore, this one), and bank. Tomorrow it's back to work for five 10-hour days in a row.

Over our two days off, my neck, shoulder and back stopped hurting. I'm glad I iced them on Saturday night.

We took a nap this afternoon so we can stay up late to watch Hawaii 5-0.

Bob walked "a couple miles" this morning. I was a slug (as much as a slug does laundry and other chores).

Travel Slug out.  wink-wink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.