Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017

Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017
Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pampered today!

Fallon, NV: Today I a had a 90-minute, hot stone massage in Fallon at CC Massage. What a treat. It felt so good and was so needed after all the work at amazon.com!

After my massage, I got my hair shampooed and cut at Salon Bliss for $20. I don't think I've ever had a haircut that cost so little! Wow. 

While I was doing the above, Bob went to the Churchill County Museum in Fallon to read up on how the city was founded. He also did a self-guided historic walking tour of Maine St. We met for lunch at Dairy Queen. He had a great time on his exploration. Now I want to go. I will have to come back to Fallon when we're staying in Sparks.

This afternoon we did laundry and relaxed. Tomorrow we are back to work. I will be on "restricted duty," so I don't know what they'll have me do.

Tonight we're watching TV and will head for bed early.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.