Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pampered today!

Fallon, NV: Today I a had a 90-minute, hot stone massage in Fallon at CC Massage. What a treat. It felt so good and was so needed after all the work at amazon.com!

After my massage, I got my hair shampooed and cut at Salon Bliss for $20. I don't think I've ever had a haircut that cost so little! Wow. 

While I was doing the above, Bob went to the Churchill County Museum in Fallon to read up on how the city was founded. He also did a self-guided historic walking tour of Maine St. We met for lunch at Dairy Queen. He had a great time on his exploration. Now I want to go. I will have to come back to Fallon when we're staying in Sparks.

This afternoon we did laundry and relaxed. Tomorrow we are back to work. I will be on "restricted duty," so I don't know what they'll have me do.

Tonight we're watching TV and will head for bed early.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.