Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017

Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017
Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cute cat story -- Sunday, Feb. 5, 2012

Sparks, NV:
It's no secret that I'm a night owl. Last night I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. Here's what my life has come to...

I have to sneak into the bathroom while the cats are sleeping to floss my teeth. We have a sliding pocket door between the bathroom and the hall with about a 1" gap under it. Early this morning, I made it to the bathroom and got the door closed before the cats could join me. They think it's dental floss playtime, but I think I've evaded them and start flossing my teeth.

I feel something moving on the floor behind my foot. When I look down, our oval throw rug is slowly disappearing under the door out into the hall. I take my foot and pull it back in. About two seconds later I see Bowie's lilac-point paw about 5" into the bathroom and he snags the throw rug and slowly pulls it all the way out into the hall. I start laughing because it's so silly.

Cats are very entertaining. I open the pocket door and there are Bowie and Sunnie sitting in the hallway looking totally innocent and waiting for dental floss playtime. The throw rug is in a heap at their feet. We have a round of dental floss playtime. Everybody's happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.