Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017

Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017
Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017

Monday, February 6, 2012

Typical day -- Monday, Feb. 6, 2012

Sparks, NV:

Bob left for work around 7:00 a.m. I got up about 10:00 a.m., cleaned the cat box, vacuumed, cleaned the bathroom, did laundry, went to the bank, ate an egg salad sandwich and salad for lunch, and fought off vertigo. 

Throughout the day, I started to feel the vertigo coming on, but sat still for a few minutes each time and it would go away. Luckily, I did not have a full-blown episode. Whew!

It's 7:40 p.m. Bob got home around 5:30 p.m. Cats had dinner at 5:15 p.m. Now it's time for our dinner.

Tonight is "The Bachelor" and "Hawaii 5-0." I want to watch "Smash" too, but can't watch two shows at once. The one thing I really miss on the road is my DVR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.