Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017

Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017
Bob and Rigamarole at Texas Canyon Rest Area, Arizona, September 30, 2017

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Vow -- Thurs., Feb. 16, 2012

Reno, NV:
This morning we met with our financial advisers for two hours to figure out how to allocate our funds for a comfy retirement. Another meeting will be required.

After the financial meeting, Bob had to meet his foreman at a jobsite and I had a movie calling my name. 

I went to see "The Vow." The movie was very well done and caused some tears. I loved the acting and the interplay between Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum. This is based on a true story which makes it all the more bittersweet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.