Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Sail" by James Patterson - Wed., Mar. 14

King City/Hillsdale/Beaverton, OR:
When I arrived in King City, Mom had the book "Sail," by James Patterson out for me to read. She told me she couldn't put it down. I started reading it three nights ago. She's absolutely right, I couldn't put it down either (except when I fell asleep). What a page turner! I had it read in three nights and part of one morning. I'm going to take the book home for Bob to read.

Today, our family friend, Jo, is going to lunch with Mom and I. We're off to Seasons & Regions Seafood Grill for their $6.95 lunch. The place fills up quickly at lunch time as does their tiny parking lot. Because we didn't want to park across the street and down a block, then walk in the pouring rain, we got there when they opened at 11:15 a.m. It's a popular place for a number of reasons, chief being they've got an excellent menu with about eight choices for $6.95. Today all three of us opted for the Sole Parmesan lunch. 

When we finished lunch, we dropped Jo off at her house and Mom and I went grocery shopping at New Seasons, headed back to Mom's house and put away the groceries.

Another nice, relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.