Mobile RV repair person came today and the following are fixed:
- Leaking ball joint at toilet flush foot pedal replaced
- Leaking washer at outside drain repaired
- Blind that wouldn't go up now goes up
- Two gas burners on stove top wouldn't light. Not broken, just needed more tries so gas is available to start the flame
- One drawer slide fixed
- Two drawer latches fixed (third one is completely broken, so couldn't fix)
- Broken plastic brace under slide repaired with metal braces
|Making repairs to brace slide out.|
|Names should be Yin and Yang|
|Waiting for dental floss playtime.|
|Open shower door, insert two cats.|
Sparks Marina RV Park is starting to fill up. It had been so empty for a month. Many people are just passing through and will be gone tomorrow.
Wind hasn't died down much. It whistles around the windows and shakes the rig. Cats are used to it now.
Wednesday I am driving to Stockton to visit my Aunt Genie. She invited me to stay the night, so I will drive back Thursday a.m. I haven't seen her since my dad passed away.
Tonight we're off to Grimaldi's Brick Oven Pizza at Legends Mall for dinner. Yum! I've been wanting to try it.
|Grimaldi's Brick Coal-Fired Pizzeria|
Donner Pass on I-80 is supposed to get over a foot of snow this weekend! Isn't it almost April??