Well now, this award came to me out of the blue from Betty (blogs: Journeys with the Muse and Phoenix Once Again aka Texas Yellow Rose). Did I fall asleep on the job? What did I do to deserve this honor? Thank you, Betty, for bestowing this Award upon me.
The Napping Blogger Award originated from Donna over at My Write Spot who handed it out for the first time on Wednesday, May 30, 2012.
Donna says, "Naps are a good thing and we often forget that. They can not only revive you, they can help jump start your creativity. They also remind us to take time for ourselves."
Sadie is Donna's dog and Sadie's photo graces the award. Sadie has her own blog at Sadie Chats.
Awards come with responsibilities. Here they are:
- Link back to the one who gave you the award (in this case, it's ME!).
- Tell us what you do to take time for YOU! That might be a hobby, a musical break, a favorite movie or show, sitting outside enjoying nature, or even taking a nap!
- Nominate five other bloggers - especially folks you think deserve a break from their routine.
Ready? Here we go!
What I Do for Me:
- Spend as much time as possible looking at travel/camping/weather websites, maps, travel books, and AAA TourBooks to plot my travel bucket list.
- Spend quality fun time with Bob, be it walking, bike riding, hiking, conversations, dinner out, dancing or just hanging and watching the sunset.
- Talk to relatives on the phone.
- Play with and love on my kitties.
- Write my blog.
- Bird watch.
- Watch movies.
- Take photographs.
- Play online Scrabble, Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune, Bejeweled Blitz and Margaritaville.
Here are the five bloggers to whom I’m passing along the Napping Blogger Award:
- Kit and Jerry at Welcome to the Bertelsen Web Site
- Nina and Paul at Wheeling It
- Howard and Linda at RV-Dreams Journal
- Steve and Joan at Friends of Steve and Joan
- James and Peri at Tales from the Camping House
You never know what will happen. Enjoy life as it comes to you. See you down the road a piece.
Travel Bug out.
Travel Bug out.