Thank you to Betty (Texas Yellow Rose) at Phoenix Once Again for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Add the award to your blog. Done
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Done.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. Done.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog. Done
- List the rules. Done
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself. (I'll tell all of you.)
Seven things about myself you might not know:
- I love bungee jumping! Never thought I'd do it because I'm afraid of heights. However on a familiarization tour to Nanaimo, British Columbia our tour stopped at The Bungy Zone (now called WildPlay Elements Park). I climbed to the top of the bungy bridge where there was a sign saying the oldest person (at that time) to have bungy jumped off the bridge was an 80-year-old man. I remember thinking, "If an 80-year-old man can do this, I can do it." I had a blast. That fear was conquered.
- I did medical transcription for 15 years.
- I love nature, especially waterfalls and animals.
- My favorite drink is water.
- For my mom's 80th birthday, my sister, mom and I took a three-week vacation around the American Southwest: started in Las Vegas, went to Hoover Dam, Lake Mead Recreation Area, Zion National Park, Bryce National Park, Kodachrome Basin State Reserve, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, Goblin Valley State Park, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, South Rim of the Grand Canyon, Marble Canyon, Natural Bridges National Monument, boat ride on Lake Powell to Rainbow Bridge National Monument, Pipe Spring National Monument and back to Las Vegas.
- I am a roller coaster junkie...the higher and faster the better. My absolute favorites are the coasters with the tracks on top where your legs dangle free.
- Pinochle is my favorite card game.
My nominations/awards go to:
- Kit at Welcome to the Bertelsen Web Site
- Carole at Cheshire Cats Capers
- Lloyd at Wandrin
- Our RV Adventures
- Debbie at Fork in the Road
- Jim & Dee at Tumbleweed
- Bob at Texas Heat
- Bob at Plead Ignorance
- Mike at Phannie and Mae
- Jim & Gayle at Life's Little Adventures
- Andy at My Old RV
- Vicky at Full Time RVing...Our Journey into Gate Guarding
- Phil and Rudee at Workin' RVers
- Peri and Jim at Tales from the Camping House
- Steve and Joan at Friends of Steve and Joan