Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunday, September 16, 2012

88 Questions

The 88 Questions Meme

stolen from ~http://sterlingsop.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/sunday-stealing-the-88-question-meme/


This survey brings back memories of little surveys the girls in junior high and high school make up to learn about other people. I thought it might be fun to participate as an adult. LOL. How about you?


1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Of course.

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Hatley

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Most definitely.

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
9:30 p.m. today with my sister

5. What are you excited for?
Our trip to Australia!

7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
My sister at the end of our phone call.

8. What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Water.

9. Have a best friend?
Yes.

10. Are you scared to fall in love?
No, I'm in love!

11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes, for sure, but I think it's teen-age love, not mature love.

12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
I don't punch people in the face (or want to)

13. What time is it right this second?
11:08 p.m. U.S.A. Central time

14. What do you want right now?
Chocolate.

15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My husband: Bob

16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Married and happy.

17. When was the last time you cried?
In bed one night a few weeks ago.

18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
With my mom, yes. Dad passed away a few years ago.

19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Only if they've ever lied to me or been untrustworthy in the past. Well, I don't trust strangers until I get to know them, but then they're no longer strangers.

20. How fast does your mind change?
Sometimes in an instant; other times, slowly. Not just one answer for this question.

21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Yes I do. My dad.

22. Can you honestly say you’re okay right now?
Yes.

23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Do a lot of people cheat?

24. Tell me what’s on your mind?
  • Ideas for blogs
  • Need to thaw out chicken for tomorrow night's dinner.
  • Making plans for what to see and do this week.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Our driving trip to Portland and then a month in Australia for my 60th birthday. Turning 60. Exploring more of San Antonio.

26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?
Yes...shoes, T-shirts, jeans.

27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
It's been a while.

28. When is your next road trip?
Mid-October.¶

29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
You betcha!

30. How’s your heart?
Pumping and healthy.

31. Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?
Not so much not important as invisible.

32. Do you think somebody’s in love with you? 
Most definitely.

33. What are you planning on doing after this?
Read before sleep.

34. Next time you will kiss someone?
Tonight.

35. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yes...three people.

36. Who do you not get along with?
Usually Taurus men.

37. What does your 3rd recent text say?
“We will be there October 1..."

38. What are you wearing right now?
Blue jean shorts and Hawaii T-shirt.

39. You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
Wonderful.

40. When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese sandwich?
It's been a couple of months.

41. What’s your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Boy name: Michael (my son)
Girl name: Marina

42. How did you feel when you woke up?
Relaxed and refreshed.

43. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No, it's late here.

44. Do you crack your knuckles?
Never.

45. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Playing Margaritaville Online

46. What are your LEGAL initials?
SMA

47. Who’s the first B in your contacts?
Balance Center of the Pacific

48. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Bob and I were talking last night and ended up making a couple of really silly jokes.

49. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
When it happened I did not. The "friend" falsely accused me of something and posted it on her Yahoo group (where we had mutual friends). She would not retract her statement and she has not been in my life for over ten years.

50. Explain your last awkward moment?
We were waiting in line to get into a crowded theater. It looked like people were trying to crowd ahead of us to get into the movie. I made a comment about people trying to cut in line. Bob quietly said, "Relax, those are people exiting another movie theater." (They were leaving.)

51. Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes if I've been reading True Crime novels or watching scary TV shows.

52. Do you have good vision?
Nope. I've had eyeglasses for distance vision since I was 16, but corrected with glasses, it's 20/15.

53. Have you ever tripped someone?
Probably when I was a kid.

54. Have you ever slapped someone?
Probably at some time, but not recently.

55. Are you Irish?
Not that I'm aware of, but there could be a smidgeon on my English side of the family.

56. Do you use chapstick?
Yes.

57. Do you have any scars?
Yes.

58. Is there someone you will never forgive?
Yes, unless she apologizes.

59. Are you dating the person you last held hands with?
I'm married to the person I last held hands with.

60. Name the last person to text you?
Jackye


61. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
If I wasn't already married, I might. 
 
62. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Yes.

63. Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an A?
Yes.

64. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If I'm in bed it's the left side. If I'm looking at the bed from the foot, it's the right side.

65. What’s the first thing you’ll do on your wedding day?
I’m already married.

66. Do you fall for people easily?
No.

67. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yes.

68. Do you miss the way things used to be?
No. Life now is the best it’s been for me.

69. Song you’re thinking of right now?
None in particular.

70. Want someone back in your life?
My dad.

71. Will tomorrow be better than today?
Yes.

72. What’s the color of the shirt you are wearing?
Maroon.

73. Who was the first friend that you had?
My next door neighbor, Susan Diane.

74. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Very much.

75. Is there anyone who understands your sexuality?
Yes. What's to understand.

76. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I am a very happy person.

77. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
Um, no. I'm married. He's already in love with me.

78. What do you wear when you sleep?
NOYB.

79. Are you obsessed with something right now?
No.

80. The first person you loved is?
My mom and dad.

81. Something terrible happened with you?
A long time ago, a distant memory--abused by my first husband.

82. You are locked up with someone you love, what happens?
We talk and make love.

83. If you could wish something, what would it be?
End to war.

84. Ever forced someone to do something?
As a parent, yes, it's part of the job.

85. When you are alone, what do you think about?
What my plans are.

86. How was your first kiss?
Sloppy and awkward.

87. What’s your favorite music genre?
Classical and classic rock. (I know that's more than one.)

88. Are you going to tag people to do this?
No but I would like to see what my blog readers would answer if they were to do this quiz *hint, hint*.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan!!! Thank you so much for doing this quiz :) I'm envious of your upcoming road trip to Portland.....and Australia? Wow! I'd love to go there too. Hope the trips go well for you and you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.