Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Open Mouth, Insert Teeth -- Wed., Feb. 20

Short blog today.

Almost five months to the day after my fall, I received my three permanent crowns this morning. Yay! I now can eat sandwiches, burgers and pizza without cutting them up in small pieces. At least that's the theory. I will have to give them a try.

My mouth feels so much more stable. I believe the temporary crowns and now the permanent ones have helped my upper right jaw to get stronger. It's nice not having the broken teeth in front.

After an hour and a half in the dentist chair, I was exhausted. Driving home was a chore. As soon as I got home, I hit the bed and the cats and I slept for two hours.

Then I was up to do the laundry and make salad to go with our chili.

Tonight we watched Survivor: Caramoan Philippines and CSI. I have "Iron Man 2" on Netflix which I am going to watch now.

Travel Bug signing off.


10 comments:

  1. I know that has to be such a relief to have all the dental work done. And I know you feel better with no broken teeth. Now you have to be safe and stay upright on your feet, no more accidents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ... I know how good it feels to get the permanent crowns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that things are finally back to normal although you really didn't let that horrible accident slow you down much. Looks like you have been busy meeting lots of new bloggers. How nice! Enjoyed your tour of the rodeo grounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to read that your dental work is finally complete. Enjoy biting those soft foods! Fun times!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Tammy.....no more falls! So happy for you to finally be done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being all back together again. :c)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea! Good deal. I suggest a pizza at "dough" to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your permanents. Glad the dental work is all done now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad it's about over for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. When we were hanging out with you, we did not notice anything to suggest you had that bad fall. You looked great.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.