Ko Olina looking toward Nanakuli Head, Oahu, HI, December 5, 2016

Ko Olina looking toward Nanakuli Head, Oahu, HI, December 5, 2016
Ko Olina looking toward Nanakuli Head, Oahu, HI, December 5, 2016

Friday, July 26, 2013

Fun on Friday evening - July 26

Tonight Bob and I had a date to Howl at the Moon (no not like wolves), a dueling piano bar in downtown San Antonio. My boss let me off 15 minutes early to change clothes before our night out.

We got there a little before 7 p.m. and were early enough to snag a table. I enjoyed listening to all the music they played...everything from Beatles to Elton John to Journey to Neil Diamond to more recent tunes I don't know the names of.

We had beer and what was left of the appetizer buffet. (It closed at 7 p.m.) Basically, we kicked back and listened to music for two hours. Then we hit Sonic Drive-In for dinner around 9 p.m.

Bob has some work he urgently needs to finish by tomorrow morning. He is working on that while I play Scrabble, Words with Friends, and write my blog.

Here are some photos taken with Bob's SmartPhone. Not high resolution, but hopefully you can see them well enough.
Susan & Bob enjoying some rock 'n' roll music.
At Howl at the Moon rock 'n' roll dueling piano bar
The two pianos
The crowd.
 That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.