Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Fun on Friday evening - July 26

Tonight Bob and I had a date to Howl at the Moon (no not like wolves), a dueling piano bar in downtown San Antonio. My boss let me off 15 minutes early to change clothes before our night out.

We got there a little before 7 p.m. and were early enough to snag a table. I enjoyed listening to all the music they played...everything from Beatles to Elton John to Journey to Neil Diamond to more recent tunes I don't know the names of.

We had beer and what was left of the appetizer buffet. (It closed at 7 p.m.) Basically, we kicked back and listened to music for two hours. Then we hit Sonic Drive-In for dinner around 9 p.m.

Bob has some work he urgently needs to finish by tomorrow morning. He is working on that while I play Scrabble, Words with Friends, and write my blog.

Here are some photos taken with Bob's SmartPhone. Not high resolution, but hopefully you can see them well enough.
Susan & Bob enjoying some rock 'n' roll music.
At Howl at the Moon rock 'n' roll dueling piano bar
The two pianos
The crowd.
 That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.