|In our gate guarding get up from June 2012.|
I've thought of:
- under - that sounded too negative: undertaker, underground, underdeveloped, underutilized ... no, not my word.
- ubiquitous - hmm, what does that mean exactly? Having or seeming to have the ability to be everywhere at once; omnipresent ... nope again.
- utilitarian - pertaining to usefulness rather than beauty, ornamentation, etc.; designed for use rather than beauty. Sounds too much like a utility knife or an iron. Not my word.
- understanding - a pretty good word, but not my word.
- uppity - close, but not quite.
All it took was putting on the ole thinking cap and some free association.
Travel Bug out.