Monday, April 20, 2015
Q Words in Scrabble - Monday, April 20, 2015
Today's blog is brought to you by Q words used in Scrabble (not a comprehensive list).
1. Physical life force (from Chinese qi, "air, breath"
2. (In Oriental medicine, martial arts, etc.) vital energy believed to circulate round the body in currents. A variant of chi.
A variant of koph, the 19th letter of the Hebrew alphabet transliterated as q.
1. an overly forward, impudent woman; shrew; hussy
2. a prostitute
3. British dialect. a girl or young woman, especially a robust one
1. A set of 24 uniform sheets of paper
2. Bookbinding. A section of printed leaves in proper sequence after folding; gathering
That's it for today: quick and quintessential.