The past few days have been days of low activity. A time for quiet introspection would sum them up.
The weather has been nice with no rain, no high winds, or extreme cold. Our high temperature was 68 yesterday in Beaverton, Oregon.
Here are the things we've done in the past week.
- I blogged.
- Jan and I worked on a couple of jigsaw puzzles.
- Last Friday night, we had a Pizza and Pinochle party with Jan's friend Jane and my son Michael. It was a blast. We laughed and laughed.
- Michael and I went to see "The Courier" and had Thai food for dinner afterward.
- Janyce bought a 90-minute massage for each of us. What a sweetheart. We both needed that so much! My massage therapist got in there and worked the knots out of my back, neck, and shoulders.
- Our adopted sister Kimmie took Jan and me to lunch at a Thai restaurant.
- We have eaten dinner out a lot because we don't feel like cooking.
- Yesterday, Jan shopped for a new sofa. We went to SEVEN furniture stores and she ended up buying the first one we sat on. That was exhausting!
- We had dinner at Gustav's German restaurant yesterday after shopping. Our favorite meal is the Peasant's Trio: choice of green garden salad or classic Caesar salad; cheese bread, and unlimited lentil soup. I also had a blackberry cider which I loved.