Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Review of "Snowpiercer" - Don't Go, Sat., July 12

"Snowpiercer" Movie Review

I am an ardent movie-goer who usually loves movies, but this one sucked. I should have walked out.

Horrible, horrible, horrible. I do not recommend it for anyone. I can't believe parents would let their kids go to this. The movie is violent, hopeless, and so dark it's black. Yuck!

The only worthwhile part of the movie were the few minutes they showed the frozen world outside the train, with scenes on the icy cliffs being the most beautiful.

Go see "Chef" or "Transformers: Age of Extinction" instead. I'm ready to see "How to Train your Dragon 2" to erase the awful images this movie left in my head.

I'm not kidding. Critics gave it 100s and 88s. Many movie goers rated it four to five stars. Aaaack! Who are those people?

Travel Bug grossed out.

1 comment:

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.