Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Weekend is Over, Back to Chores - Tues., Sept. 6, 2016

This morning, I slept in for the third day in a row. I rarely get to do that!

After breakfast, I did seven loads of laundry, vacuumed, dusted, cleaned the kitchen floor and did dishes. I also shopped for a few items at Wal-Mart. While I was in Wal-Mart, I apparently missed a downpour. When I went out to the car, the ground was drenched, with puddles everywhere and it was HUMID! However it wasn't raining. As I was driving home to the RV park, I saw lightning and heard some thunder. It was a very fast-moving storm.

My latest project at work in the RV park office is putting together binders with current Safety Data Sheets (SDS). That was part of my job at two different commercial roofing companies where I used to work.

Now that Sun Communities has bought all the Carefree RV parks, they are making improvements to the park. We are getting in five park model cabins to rent. Four of them arrived last week. Today they started setting those four into place.

Here are photos of the four park models when they were delivered last week.




They will look very nice once they're set in place and skirted. We have already received a number of inquiries about renting them. They can be rented daily, weekly or monthly.

So that's it for today. Tomorrow morning Susan and I are doing the 10k Volksmarch from Mission Concepcion to the Blue Star Arts Complex. Looks like only a 10-15% chance of rain. I'll be taking my umbrella, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.