Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Incommunicado - Monday, February 17, 2020

Well, I just got back in the groove of writing blogs and now I'll be off for a bit. Tomorrow, 12 ladies from the RV park are off on a cruise to Mexico. This is to let you know you won't hear from me until at least Sunday, February 23.

Today, Peri and I got manis and pedis. That was a treat!


I'll be taking three people in my car. Their big suitcases are already in the car and in the morning, they'll bring their overnight bags. On our way to Galveston, we'll stop for breakfast.

Our concern in the morning is a forecast of dense fog in Galveston, Texas. If that is the case, our ship will arrive in port late from the cruise before us. They will have to debark and then the ship will need to be loaded. We could be late getting out tomorrow.

We'll visit Cozumel and Progreso (on the Yucatan Peninsula). We're pretty excited! Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.