Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017

Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017
Having fun with photography, Edgerton Explorit Center, Aurora, Nebraska, August 20, 2017

Friday, April 5, 2013

Nature Moment -- Fri., Apr., 5

Oh, so exciting. We had a nature moment right here the RV park in the heart of the city. Two golden-fronted woodpeckers were doing a mating dance in the tree outside our RV. I only got a couple of good photos because they were moving all over. I wish I could have captured the male spreading his wings, but they took off.

Here they are!

Golden-fronted woodpeckers.



That's all she wrote (for this blog).

Travel Bug out.

4 comments:

  1. You lucky girl! What a thrill...such a beautiful bird! I captured a Gila Woodpecker on a Saguaro bloom yesterday. I share your excitement!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.