Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, June 14, 2017

Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, June 14, 2017
Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, June 14, 2017

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cats and birds - Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Tuesday, March 24, I took a day off, well sort of. I caught up on my blog writing.

Being home with the cats all day, some photo opportunities presented themselves. While I don't have much to say for the day, there are a few photos to share.

Sunnie and Bowie
House finch
Bowie sleeping with his eyes open.
Bowie the box cat
This box is just right.
Travel Bug out.

2 comments:

  1. Sue...Here is a link to one of the most hysterical things I have ever seen a cat do. The cat does not want to go outside on a leash.

    http://youtu.be/5sy1MDHZ27M

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.