Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Monday, September 3, 2012

New Camera -- Sun., Sep. 2

Today is the day! We did our Costco shopping and I have a new Canon camera. I'm so excited to use it for the first time.

Other than Costco, we did laundry and chilled in our air conditioned rig. It's HOT outside and a little humid. Today's high temperature was 99. It's 1:30 a.m. and still 80 degrees.  

Bob plans to run at 5:00 a.m. before it heats up too much. Expected low is 74.

I was in touch with my family tonight. 
  • Mom has had food poisoning for the past few days. 
  • My sister-in-law, Gina, severely burned her hands and one arm up to the elbow on Friday while they were camping at their lot by a lake in Washington state. She had to be airlifted to a Medical Center in Seattle. My brother drove her home to Vancouver, WA this evening. 
  • My sister, Jan, is going on a cruise to Hawaii at the end of September. 

How's that for getting a lot of news at once?

That's about all I can handle for tonight.

Travel Bug nodding off at the computer.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for your family. I'll see if I can bring cooler weather when we travel to Texas in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are spoiled! The weather here in Oregon has been perfect. Had to wear a jacket for a little while this morning. We put 2300 miles on our car while our friends were here 10 days from Florida. Love Oregon.

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.