Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Monday, March 19, 2012

Chocolate Chip Cookies! - Mon., Mar. 19


King City, OR:
I woke up to Mom in the kitchen making chocolate chip cookies. It brought back reminders of my childhood. She wanted to bake cookies for me to take home to Bob. Thanks, Mom! 

The Sunday Oregonian was out on the dining room table, along with today's paper, so I read them while I ate breakfast. 

Mom mentioned that she wanted to see "Mission Impossible 4." Since the movie has been out for a long time, I thought going to see it today was going to be an impossible mission, especially since the first two theater showtimes were for either 8:45 or 9:10 p.m. tonight (right about now). I plan to leave the house around 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning so a late-night movie wasn't going to happen.

Fandango made this movie-going mission possible. I found MI 4 at 3:45 p.m. in Vancouver, WA. 

Road trip! Off we went with our first stop the AAA office in Lake Oswego where I picked up two tourbooks for our trip to Texas. 

We made it to the movie theater in 1/2 hour. Barnes & Noble provided entertainment while we waited for the movie to start. I bought "Hunger Games" as I'd like to read it before I see the movie.

Mom loved MI 4. It was the third time I'd seen it and it was just as good as the first time!

On Wednesday, I have an interview in Reno, NV with a temporary agency to see if I can get temporary fill-in work for vacations, illnesses or maternity leaves. 

Must get to sleep. I'll be up at 4:45 a.m. for an early start.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.