Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Friday, March 30, 2012

"Taking Care of Business" -- Friday, Mar. 30

Mobile RV repair person came today and the following are fixed:
  1. Leaking ball joint at toilet flush foot pedal replaced
  2. Leaking washer at outside drain repaired
  3. Blind that wouldn't go up now goes up
  4. Two gas burners on stove top wouldn't light. Not broken, just needed more tries so gas is available to start the flame
  5. One drawer slide fixed
  6. Two drawer latches fixed (third one is completely broken, so couldn't fix)
  7. Broken plastic brace under slide repaired with metal braces
Making repairs to brace slide out.
Fur kid photos:


Names should be Yin and Yang


Waiting for dental floss playtime.


Open shower door, insert two cats.


Serene Sunnie
Bob is out running errands to replace small light bulb, refill propane, etc. I have been vacuuming, washing dishes, blogging.


Sparks Marina RV Park is starting to fill up. It had been so empty for a month. Many people are just passing through and will be gone tomorrow.


Wind hasn't died down much. It whistles around the windows and shakes the rig. Cats are used to it now.


Wednesday I am driving to Stockton to visit my Aunt Genie. She invited me to stay the night, so I will drive back Thursday a.m. I haven't seen her since my dad passed away.


Tonight we're off to Grimaldi's Brick Oven Pizza at Legends Mall for dinner. Yum! I've been wanting to try it. 
Grimaldi's Brick Coal-Fired Pizzeria 
Grimaldi's was very good, but is the upper crust of pizza parlors. We ordered a large pizza ($18) with four toppings: chicken ($5), mushroom ($2), roasted red peppers ($4) and extra Grimaldi's sauce ($2) --plus one Mountain Dew. The total bill was $33.00. NOTE: This makes me wonder how Costco can sell a pizza for $4.99???

Donner Pass on I-80 is supposed to get over a foot of snow this weekend! Isn't it almost April??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.