Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lunch at Jazz Louisiana Kitchen at Legends Mall - Sat., Jan. 4, 2012

Sparks, NV:
The more days without vertigo the better. Count this as day two. (I had to start the count over because I had been vertigo-free for seven days, until Thursday this week.)

We met some new friends at lunch today at Jazz Louisiana Kitchen. I had Chicken Pierre which was fettucine noodles with chicken and mushrooms and a very spicy brown sauce. Bob had blackened chicken. I would not order my dish again, it wasn't what I thought it would be. Bob's food, however, looked pretty yummy. We had a long conversation with our friends (2-1/2 hours) which ranged all over the place, but covered a lot of politics. Today was the Reno caucus and apparently they thought about going to it, but it would have lasted almost all day. 

Bob worked some this evening, then came home and we watched "My Cat from Hell." Jackson, the guy who works with dysfunctional cats, is great. He helps cat owners work with problem kitties and usually gets the people and kitties to behave properly. If we ever experience any of those problems with our cats we'll know how to work with them. But our two cats are so cool. Cool cats, yeah, baby. Now let's listen to some jazz.

It's late I think I'm getting loopy. Travel bug out. 

Oh, tomorrow is SuperBowl. We've been invited to home of some friends of friends. We're going to take pumpkin pie and whipped cream. I go for the food and the commercials because I'm not much of a football fan. LOL. 

Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.