It's pretty, oh so pretty!Two inches of snow in the city.
4" to 5" icicles were hanging off our 5er as well. The daytime temperature got up to about 38 degrees so most of it melted. However, as the sun was going down, the temperature dipped giving us an interesting ice formation on our outdoor thermometer.
|From the outside|
|How do you like them apples?|
Why do we have cats?
- Their relaxed posture
- Their intelligence
- They can be left alone for a weekend with extra food, water and their kitty boxes
- They are independent
- They are total loves
- Their playfulness provides lots of entertainment
- They are mischievous
- They are curious
- They are enthusiastic
- They make our house a home
- Nice to have other living beings around
- We've had cats our whole lives and life doesn't seem complete without them
- They're good hunters