Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024
Sunset, Kailua-Kona, The Big Island, Hawaii, March 11, 2024

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Restricted Duty & WSJ article on Fernley workampers

Fernley, NV: My hand was about 45% better this morning. By the end of the workday, it was about 65% better. The pain has reduced to almost nothing but there's some swelling. I still can't move the small finger on my right hand.

"Restricted duty" was filing work in the Safety Department. I was able to sit down or stand as I was comfortable. They had a lot of filing to catch up on. I think I finished about 1/3 of the pile in the nine hours I was there. Tomorrow I get to do the same

Go to: online.wsj.com and type Amazon Town in the search field to read a Wall Street Journal report about workampers at amazon.com in Fernley, NV. The article was in Tuesday's WSJ.

Tomorrow is our "release party" at amazon.com so I guess we won't be working Friday. That's good because we plan to move our 5er to Sparks on Friday. It will make the move more relaxed than if we had to do it after working a 10-hour day.

Time for sleep. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think, your experiences, and constructive criticism to make this blog stronger.